The Why Does and Why Won't: Google Suggests....

I was fishing some new trends on Google Trends and found two that puzzled me: why does and why won't. Of course I wondered why so many people will be searching the terms why does and why won't, why does what? why won't what? Then I tried typing the words on Google search because I know Google will suggest something. Here are some of Google's suggestions:

Why does....

poop floats

my vag smell

ice float on water

it always rains on me

my dog eat poop

my belly button smell

Why won't....

my parakeet eat my diarrhea

god heal amputees

my

my limewire connect

Well, some suggestions are just a bit gross! Like Why won't my parakeet eat my diarrhea and Why does my dog eat poop, but it's really entertaining. I always do that kind of googling, typing some words and let Google give suggestions. Try it, it's fun, really!


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin