My Birthday Wish List

02.11.10

Yes, it is 10 days before my birthday, the big day, the dreaded aging day. Here's my birthday wishlist! Who knows, somebody might be giving me something on that day! (Hey, a girl can be assuming, too)

Let's start from the priciest (yes, everything has a price tag now, you seriously think I'll accept love and support as birthday gift???)

KitchenAid Professional 600 Series PLUS All the attachments- simply because I can be a mean cook and pastry chef if I only have this. And I want this in black. Click away, order now!

kitchenaide mixer
look at this gorgeous baby!


Samsung Omnia HD i8910 16G (Php 27,450) - I really like this phone. I don't know why. Maybe because it is "gwapo", and I am really that shallow. To order this for me (lol), click here.

E-book reader - it can be a Kindle or a Sony Reader, or both! Please make sure you have downloaded at least a thousand books before sending it to me. :) To order a Kindle, click here. For Sony Reader, click here.

A REPLICA Hermes Lindy Bag- yes, replica. I don't want to be trotting around holding a bag that is much expensive than me! For replica Hermes Lindy bag, click here. Uhm, in orange or lime please!

New Moon 3-Disc De Luxe Set- I'm a Twilight Saga fan (the movie, not the books, the actors, not the story) what do you expect? I'll be more than happy if you give Edward Cullen or Jacob Black, but I know you can't so just order this.

Harry Potter Marauder's Map Beach Towel- because I am up to no good! Marauder's Map towel excluxively from WB Store, click here to purchase.

Nars Blush in Desire. Heaven. My type of blush. View here.

National Bookstore Gift Certificate. Born a bookworm, always a bookworm. Any denomination will be very much appreciated! haha. Visit NBS here.


Sorry about that, folks! Nangangarap lang! Happy Birthday to me.... happy birthday to me....happy birthday....happy birthday.....



Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin