What is Pollyana Disconnect?

Somebody please define Pollyana Disconnect


Sorry, but I really can't get it, like thousands of people out there that did the search regarding Pollyana Disconnect. The word was first heard from Dr. Phil, who said "I see somebody I do believe is very loving, but I see somebody that has such a Pollyanna disconnect with real-world realities, and what she's getting ready to face, it's like she's on a Disney ride," regarding octomom Nadya Suleman. So, Dr. Phil, pardon us from being idiots, but what is Polyanna Disconnect?

What is Pollyana Disconnect?

Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin