Pinoy Fear Factor Update:Who will be the first Pinoy Fear Factor winner?

Pinoy Fear Factor Update:Who will be the first Pinoy Fear Factor winner?

Tonight (Friday) will be the last episode of Pinoy Fear Factor. SuperManuel was eliminated last Wednesday in the "Malibing ng Buhay" challenge. Who in the remaining 3 participantes, Janna, Marion, and Jommy, will be the "El Ultimo Participante"? Who will be the winner and have the right to own a house and lot and 2 Million Pesos?

I was very shocked and I don't know what else, with last night's episode. It was the only Pinoy Fear Factor episode that I watched with an eye closed. I really can't stand spiders, what more to eat a TARANTULA!!! I'm so proud of Janna. She had proved that men are no better than women. That men and women are equal. Now that my No. 1 favorite participante, Manuel, was out of the game, I'm betting that my 2nd favorite Pinoy Fear Factor Participante, Janna, will win. Janna deserves to be the first Pinoy Fear Factor El Ultimo Participante.

Pinoy Fear Factor Update:Who will be the first Pinoy Fear Factor winner?

Pinoy Fear Factor is a reality game show in the Philippines adapted from Dutch TV show Now or Neverland. You can watch Pinoy Fear Factor online in ABS-CBN's TFC site, provided that you are a subscriber.


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin