And I Love You So: Star Cinema's 16th Anniversary Presentation Movie

I know this will be another quality film from Star Cinema. Okay, it's not your "Cinemalaya-quality" film, but I think you won't be disappointed with Bea, Sam and Derek's acting skills (never mind Sam's tagalog). Plus, there's Ms. Connie Reyes to watch out for. And I Love You So is a movie about a widowed young lady, Lara (Bea Alonzo) and a man named Chris (Sam Milby). They became friends and their attraction for each other grows. Well, the plot is predictable. But, who don't want to see a feel-good movie these days? And I Love You So stars Bea Alonzo, Sam Milby, Derek Ramsey, Connie Reyes, Maricar Reyes and more. Want to watch And I Love You So official trailer online? Just click the video below, sit back and enjoy.



You can watch And I Love You So in cinemas August 12. This lovely movie is directed by Laurenti Dyogi.


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin