96% of people fall asleep instantly after seeing this video

No, this is not relaxing neither is hypnotic. Unlike the very popular banned Chinese hypnotic sleep video that everybody is looking for but can't seem to find, this video is just plain boring to the core, 96% of people fall asleep instantly after seeing this. I did. That's why I wasn't able to post this a few hours earlier.

You don't need to be Chinese to do this trick. You don't need to be hypnotized to fall asleep. All you have to do is watch this video clip and you'll get bored, feel your eyelids getting heavier and doze off.



If you are not included in 96% people who fall asleep after seeing the video above, why not consult your doctor and ask if there's something wrong with you. Ask him to prescribe some sleeping drug to help you sleep. Or, look for that banned or nonexistent Chinese hypnotism video.

Just Kidding. Peace.


Digg!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god that is FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still watching, have to now wash the gay off me but not sleepppppppp Zzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaa it is not zzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that worked so good!!! i was soo tired and you were so right i fell asleep immediately!! (the worst part is, im a 13 yr old girl and i fell asleep watching TWILIGHT. i think im the .0000001 percent of 13 y.o. girls who hate twilight)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After driving 10hrs straight and being wired on 5hr drinks and xenadrine I still felt my eyelids getting heavy. I think the only reason I didn't fall asleep is because I was drinking and watching Tivo at the same time! I don't remember seeing a more boring video!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin