Crossing my fingers for my very own Tokyo Posh!

I always had stick-straight hair. I really find it boring so I tend to cut my hair as short as I can just to be stylish. I even donned a pixie just like Victoria Beckham's!



Had Posh's hairstyle for a year long before she donned it!!! Now I'm wishing to have hair like Mary-Kate Olsen in an instant!



Now I'm trying to grow my hair long enough for a Mary-Kate (I have shoulder-length locks now) but I don't know if I can stand the hot weather and the dreadful 'growing-out period'. I stumbled upon this Kikay Exchange post about the Tokyo Posh contest and now I'm crossing my fingers for a Denise Style! Hope I win!


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin