Pre-order Mockingjay from National Book Store And Get Exclusive Mockingjay Shirt!

Yes, you've heard (or rather, read) it right! National Bookstore is now accepting pre-orders for the third and final installment to The Hunger Games Series: Mockingjay. Mockingjay's global release date is on August 25, 2010, and when I say global, that means including our very own Philippines, so be sure to get your copy on that date. Just place an order starting August 1-August 15 at any National Bookstore outlet and you will also get an exclusive Mockingjay shirt. Plus, here's a real shocker: The book will sell for only Php530!


What are you waiting for? Go to your favorite National Bookstore branch and ask for the Mockingjay reservation slip. You just have to give Php200 as your downpayment, then, wait for August 25 to come, pay your balance and pick-up your sure copy and free shirt!

I'm sooo loving it! Gonna go to the nearest branch before the promo ends!

Digg!

1 comment:

  1. NBS said it's not a guarantee that you'll get the shirt. If that's the case, I'd rather buy it from fully booked since I have a discount if I use my credit card.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin