MIss Philippines 2010's 'Major Major' Answer

Maria Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010 Universe made it to the Top 5, but when she came to answer the dreaded question, she suffered a 'major major' fail.

During the Question and Answer portion, Raj was asked by American actor William Baldwin about the biggest mistake that she made in her life and what she did to make it right.

...and here's Miss Philippines 2010's answer:

"You know what, sir, in my 22 years of existence, I can say that there's nothing major major problem that I've done in my life because I'm very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much that I'm here. Thank you, thank you so much!"

I guess Venus Raj's major major term translates to 'bonggang-bongga', di kaya?

By the way, Miss Philippines 2010 Answer is the number 1 in Google Trends by the time I'm doing this post. I don't think the world was fascinated by the answer, maybe, just maybe, the world just want to repeat Venus Raj's answer just to find out what does 'major major' really means.


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin