SCTEX Route Guide|SCTEX Map

Although it hurts to see mountains and hills cut in half,(no, I think they're cut into three) I'm starting to appreciate the convenience SCTEX have brought to our lives. (Okay, I may not really agree to what they've done to those gorgeous mounds of earth, but what is done is done, and I just can't take it back even if I abstain from SCTEX use)

Beauty and time, that's what SCTEX or Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway gave us. The expressway is so damn pretty compared to the alternate routes. And taking SCTEX means shorter travel time, and when I say shorter, I mean shorter!

Imagine getting to Tarlac from Bataan in 1 hour, or getting to Baguio in just 4 hours if you know how to "fly". You can get to almost any Central Luzon provinces in half the time!

For those who will spend the Halloween and Undas in this part of the planet, try and take the SCTEX Route. Here's the SCTEX route map from the Department of Tourism.

sctex mapclick for a larger image




Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin