James Potter And The Hall Of Elders' Crossing

I was a little slow catching up to the wizarding world that I never realized there was this fan fiction called James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing. Imagine, I learned about this just 4 days ago, when I was looking for a Harry Potter pillow on eBay, and this was created last 2007! James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing was created by American computer animator George Norman Lippert. This is an unofficial and unauthorized continuation of the Harry Potter books. James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing is the story of James', Harry and Ginny Potter's son, first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

James Potter And The Hall Of Elders' Crossing
Oh, well, as a Harry Potter fan (who misses the magical world so much), I downloaded the PDF file and printed the first 80 pages. It will quench your thirst for more Hogwarts but James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing is far from the Harry Potter book series, author-wise. The story is full of magical stuff that you see in Harry Potter but the story-telling is not that good. What I'm saying here is that James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing is not a J.K. Rowling craft so what can you expect? At least that's what I think about the first 80 pages of it. And if you're wondering why I printed only the first 80 pages, the reason is this: I ran out of used typewriting paper. (Sorry, but I love recycling!)

Want to read James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing? Download the PDF file here.



Digg!

1 comment:

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin