"I Like It" Facebook Status

I guess you have noticed your female friends' Facebook status are like: "I like it on the kitchen counter" or "I like it on the dresser" or "I like in on the tabletop". Well, this is some kind of a joke. I know you'll think something different or even "green" but there's nothing sexual about this Facebook status. The I Like It Facebook status is just a game for female Facebookers about where do they like to stash their purse/handbag. The game was created to increase Breast Cancer Awareness.

That's all! Well, I like it everywhere!


Digg!

1 comment:

  1. there IS a hidden meaning- in a sense. It may not be sexual, but the game does have a point.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin