Good Friday Questions =)

As far as I know, Good Friday is a holiday. But I discovered that not all postal services, schools and establishments shut down during Good Friday, at least not here in the Philippines. Here are some "Good Friday Questions" from Google Trends (with my own personal answers, LOL):

Is the post office closed on Good Friday? Here in the Philippines, yes, but in some US States and other countries, post offices are open.

Is Good Friday a Federal holiday? Well, I really don't know.

Is Good Friday a bank holiday? I think so.

Can you eat meat on Good Friday? I can. I don't know about you. It's up to you, really.

Why do they call it Good Friday? mmm....

Is stock market open on Good Friday? I don't know about stock market, so I can't answer that thing. LOL.


Sorry about this post, I just want to post something because my Good Friday is really boring.


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin