Heart Shape Pans for Valentines Day

I have a heart-shaped cake pan, which is, by the way, around 20 years old already. :) Yeah! I remember when I was a kid, my Tita (Aunt)used to bake cake on it. Then I developed a "talent" in baking and I used (and still do) the same heart-shaped pan.



Wouldn't it be great if you can bake something like this on Valentines day?

I'm planning to buy a couple of baking pans from Amazon.com and while I'm on it, I saw these lovely heart-shaped baking pans, which, I thought, are PERFECT for the coming Valentines Day.

1. Wilton Excelle Elite 4-inch Heart Springform Pan - this heart-shaped pan is soooo cute because it is soooo small! perfect for mini heart cakes and over-sized petits fours :)




2. Progressive International 3 Piece Springform Pan Set - the set include 1 9-inch heart pan, a 7-inch round pan and a larger 9.5-inch round pan. This could be a perfect gift to someone special this Valentines! Calling hubby!



3. Wilton 6-Cavity Silicone Heart Mold Pan - this silicone pan produces 6 lovely two-and-a-half-inch heart-shaped cupcakes or whatever you want to put in it. Now, here's one that's REALLY for petits fours!



4. Wilton Petite Silicone 12 Cavity Heart Pan - this is just like the one on top, but the hearts are a bit smaller...and as you see, you get 12 heart-shaped whatevers in one pop.




5. Kaiser Bakeware KaiserCast Heart-Shaped Bundform Pan - this heart-shaped 7x7x2-14-inch bundform pan is made with heavy-cast aluminum with 2 layers of nonstick coating for quick heat conduction and effortless release. By the way, the pan comes with recipes, guys!



These heart-shaped baking pans are not only for the Valentines Day, they're for everyday cakes, too! Aren't they a gorgeous excuse to bake everyday? LOL.

More heart-shaped cake pans are available here.


Digg!

1 comment:

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin