Deep Ocean, Vast Sea|OTH 7.06

Deep Ocean, Vast Sea. No, I'm not talking about a WoW (World of Warcraft) quest here, I'm talking about episode 6 of One Tree Hill Season 7. While the quest Deep Ocean, Vast sea in WarCraft is about finding 2 boxes in a shipwreck, this OTH episode is about Brooke's issues with Julian and Nathan's scandal caused his endorsements to be canceled. I don't know if Peter Murphy's song of the same title will be featured. (I will post the lyrics if that's the case)

One Tree Hill Season 7 Episode 6 Deep Ocean Vast Sea Preview Videoo



OTH, Mondays at 8/7c on CW.



Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin