Got The Updated Air21 Rates!

As a newbie in terms of online shopping/selling thru Multiply (airbrushed shirts, anyone?), I'm not really familiar of the shipping rates. But I found out that many online sellers/buyers prefer their items be shipped by Air21, maybe because Air21 rate is much cheaper than LBC.
Air21
To understand more about the rate scale,delivery zones, and the rates for their Sulight Pouches and Boxes, Hebigat box, and Bigahe, I contacted Air21. This is the 2nd time I emailed them and as always, their reply is present in my inbox the next day. They emailed me some files containing the rates and rate scale and more info about Air21. unfortunately, I cannot share with you the whole updated Air21 Rates because of this reason:
"The information transmitted through this mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system."

Yep. For me, it just means that I'm not allowed to share the whole thing with you. If you want information about Air21 rates, please visit their site at www.air21.com.ph and email them yourself or call Air21 Hotline Number (02) 854 2100. And thank you to Mr. Edwin R. Reyes for continually answering my sometimes senseless questions. =)


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!
This is a dofollow blog. Please make comments that are related to the post. Comments are ALWAYS moderated. No spamming will be tolerated.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin